Thursday, February 3, 2011

Great WebCast

Reach out and Touch Someone | Creating a Powerful Artist's E-Newsletter

Join us for a Free Webinar on February 8



Space is limited.
Reserve your Webinar seat now at:
https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/843340531

We spend a lot of money advertising but some of our most effective advertising costs us virtually nothing. We get as much, if not more, response from our RedDot e-newsletter than we do from print ads in art magazines.

Join me Tuesday evening, February 8th for a free, 40-min broadcast as I share ideas to help you launch your own successful artist's newsletter. During the broadcast I will share with you experiences I have had with Xanadu Gallery's successful newsletter, RedDot. I will also cover the key elements for a successful newsletter, and I will walk you through the process of creating a newsletter (using free software you can download from the web).

Topics will include:

Critical newsletter elements
Suggested frequency
Layout
Length
Suggested software (everything I oing to suggest is free)
Much more.

If you don't have an active newsletter you are missing out on an opportunity to keep your work in front of collectors and to make sales.

Registration is free, but limited (and we are strictly limiting sign-ups so that if you register you can be sure to get in), so sign up now.

Also, I am going to ask you to do two things once you've registered:

1. Forward this invitation to two artist friends who you feel would benefit from the broadcast


2. If you haven't already, friend me on Facebook (facebook.com/jason.horejs) or follow me on Twitter (twitter.com/jasonhorejs).

What have you done that you've found successful? What have you done that hasn't worked so well? Email me at jason@xanadugallery.com with your experiences Subject line should be Newsletter Experience.

Have questions you would like me to cover during the broadcast? Email me at jason@xanadugallery.com and enter Newsletter Questions in the subject line.

If you missed any of our previous broadcasts, you may view recordings at http://www.xanadugallery.com/ArtistSvcs/Broadcasts/index.asp.

I look forward to having you in the session on the 8th!

Jason

J. Jason Horejs

Owner

Xanadu Gallery

www.xanadugallery.com

No comments: