This is a beautiful venue in Estes Park, Colorado; just outside the entrance to Rocky Mountain National Park.
Subject: 14th Annual Lines into Shapes Art Competition
14th Annual Lines into Shapes Art Competitions & Sales
Art Center of
Estes Park517 Big Thompson AveEstes Park, CO. 80517
The 14th Annual Lines into Shapes Art Competition is now open for Call for Entries.
- Dates of Show October 29 thru
November 14, 2010in gallery setting. Deadline for entries, September 10, 2010:
- $15.00 per piece of artwork with a limit of 4 entries
- Maximum size: 2 dimensional work not to exceed 120 inches in total perimeter dimensions.
- Over $5000.00 in awards.
- All work must be for sale.
- 60% commission to artist, 40% to
- 8 categories- 1. Oil, Scratchboard, 2. Watermedia, 3. Pastels/Graphite, 4. Original Printmaking, 5. Sculpture, Glass, Wood, Fine Art Pottery, 6. Photography, 7. Fiber, 8. Jewelry
- Digital photos of artwork in JPG format, entries submitted via email is preferable, but photos on CD will be accepted.
- For more information: Website: www.artcenterofestes.com (Prospectus and entry infomation may be downloaded). Call for prospectus, Phone 970-586-5882 Write for prospectus to: Address: Art Center of Estes Park, PO Box 3635, Estes Park, CO 80517
- Jurors are Dee Clement, world renown sculptor; Liz Good, Senior Editor of Fiberarts Magazine; & Arleta Pech, oil & watercolor painter and author.
sincerely appreciates your consideration of support for this show. If you have any questions please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Art Center