Thursday, April 3, 2008

Betsy Popp Classes and info

This will mark my first self indulged gratuitous use of this blog.  Only 5 of us responded to Betsy Popp's questionnaire about developing ourselves as artists with her member survey?
I belonged to a photography club back in the day and I eventually ended up stopping because I felt I never actually became a better photographer because I was a member of the group.  I seriously think we should exploit this opportunity she is offering us.
Please Please go back to the February 25th Blog entry and do what it takes to respond.  Just click on "Comment" on the bottom of the entry and tell her what you would like.  I would hate to see this opportunity to go away.  People pay Betsy and people like Betsy vast sums of money to do this!  She is one of us and we should all learn whatever we can from each other.  Lets DO IT!!
Just look on the top left of this blog and type in "Betsy" and search blog and you can go right to it.Or better yet type in Survey and go right to it.  Or just scroll down and find it.  It all goes by date.  It was Feb 25th.  At the bottom of all of these entries there is a chance to comment on that entry.  At the bottom of the entry it says "Comment".  By all means please do! This is supposed to be interactive so we can all see about what all of us think about the entry or questions we have for each other or whatever.  Don't be shy! Speak up.  But do the comment on Betsys Survey first so she can see it.
Here endeth the rant.  Thanks,  I feel better

1 comment:

Ms. Mamma said...

Right on, Rick! I'd also like to add that Betsey is teaching a week long pastel class at UW Madison's School of the Arts in Rhinelander the week of July 20. Seriously, has anyone seen Betsey's resume? It's mindblowing!