Sunday, June 15, 2008

Printing Services Available!!





I would like to offer my printing services available to the membership.

I can print any digital images up to 24 inches wide and 100 feet long on my Epson 7800 printer.  I use Epson Premium Glossy and Hahnemuhle Photo Rag papers.  I also have some 17 X 22 Hahnemuhle "Pearl" paper here I have been using.  So far it's been beautiful.
I use an ImagePrint RIP so the colors are always a perfect match for what the file is.  Please use Adobe RGB  1998 (Pretty Standard) color space if you have that option. 
I can do Glossy paper for 10 cents per square inch and Hahnemuhle paper for 15 cents per square inch.  Files could be emailed or sent via ftp.
I don't have a scanner big enough to do scans of artwork though.  Sorry.
Let me know if you are interested!

Rick Eyre
715-842-5892


Here is what Epson says about thier printer......
 Epson UltraChrome K3™ Ink technology represents a defining moment in the history of ink jet printing. Based on our newest generation of pigment ink, Epson UltraChrome K3 incorporates eight new color pigments, including a new three-level black technology, dramatically raising the bar for professional color

No comments: