Saturday, November 13, 2010

Exhibit op!

From Laura Nelke.........

Hi Sharon,
I have had a request from West 14th Street Restaurant in Marshfield to invite artists to show their 2D paintings on the walls of the restaurant. I have had a professional relationship with the owners since the days of the Marshfield Artists Cooperative and have sold 4 paintings from there. The restaurant takes 10% of the sale price, so the deal is a good one. Since a number of the former Co-op members are no longer interested in making the journey to Marshfield there is an opportunity for other artists to step into this void.

Can I ask you to please send out a notice to WVAG members to this effect?
Any interested artists can contact me at nelkewatercolors@gmail.com and I will give them the rest of the details.


-- Post From My iPhone

No comments: