Saturday, March 26, 2011

The Art of Hanging Art. A great Webinar

Is this Level? | A Scientific Approach to Hanging Paintings | A Free Broadcast from Xanadu Gallery
Join us for a Webinar on March 29
Space is limited.
Reserve your Webinar seat now at:
https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/325686458
Is there a right way to hang a painting?  A wrong way? Maybe not, but I invite you to join me Tuesday, March 29 from 4:00 - 4:40 p.m. Pacific for a free broadcast where I will share everything I know about hanging paintings. With almost 20 years in the gallery business, and being somewhat fanatical about keeping the gallery fresh, I have probably hung more paintings than just about anyone on the planet.

Now, I know what you're saying - "How could anyone possibly spend 40 minutes talking about hanging a picture, it can't be that hard, can it?" There's only one way to find out, so join me Tuesday!

During this free broadcast you will learn:
  • The right tools for the job and where to get them
  • How to prepare the installation site to hang the work
  • A scientific approach to measuring
  • Secrets to getting the artwork level and keeping it that way
  • Approaches to hanging in difficult situations

Registration is free, but limited (and we are strictly limiting sign-ups so that if you register you can be sure to get in), so sign up now.

Also, I am going to ask you to do two things once you've registered:

1.    Forward this invitation to two friends who you feel would benefit from the broadcast
2.    If you haven't already, friend me on Facebook (facebook.com/jason.horejs) or follow me on Twitter (twitter.com/jasonhorejs).

I don't pretend to know everything about hanging art and I would love to hear what you've learned over the years about hanging art. What have you done that you've found successful? What have you done that hasn't worked so well? I'm especially interested in hearing your horror stories (e.g. the one that fell).

Email me at jason@xanadugallery.com with your experiences - Subject line should be "Painting installation tips."

Have questions you would like me to cover during the broadcast? Email me at jason@xanadugallery.com and enter "Hanging Questions" in the subject line.

I look forward to having you join me for the session.

If you missed any of our previous broadcasts, you may view recordings at http://www.xanadugallery.com/ArtistSvcs/Broadcasts/index.asp.

Please note the start time for this broadcast in your time zone. There will be one broadcast Tuesday, March 29th

If you are in the Pacific Time Zone your start time is 4:00 p.m.
Arizona start time is 4:00 p.m.
Mountain Time Zone start time is 5:00 p.m.
Central Time Zone start time is 6:00 p.m.
Eastern Time Zone start time is 7:00 p.m.

J. Jason Horejs
Owner
Xanadu Gallery
Title: Is this Level? | A Scientific Approach to Hanging Paintings | A Free Broadcast from Xanadu Gallery
Date:Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Time:4:00 PM - 4:40 PM MST
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.
System Requirements
PC-based attendees
Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
Macintosh®-based attendees
Required: Mac OS® X 10.4.11 (Tiger®) or newer
Xanadu Gallery | 7039 E. Main St. #101 | Scottsdale, AZ 85251 | 480.368.9929 | 866.483.1306 | WWW.XANADUGALLERY.COM
To stop receiving email from Xanadu Gallery please click here

No comments: