Friday, January 27, 2012

Blog hits approach 10,000!!


Our blog has now been hit on by every state in the union by almost 10,000 people!  That's a lot of hits.  
I need more entires though.  I don't edit either, you send it to me I post it.  Period.

I would like to have this blog be the place to go to get info on not only what our members are doing, but what shows are coming up, entry deadlines, display opportunities.  etc etc.
By all means though please let me know about all of the awards you've won, shows you've entered, things you're working on, shows you're entering, anything and everything.
Just e-mail it to me and I will post it.  Apparently there are a lot of people looking at this thing so lets get our stuff in front of them!  10,000 people can't be wrong.
Send it to    Mail4Rick@mac.com
Easy!!


No comments: