Friday, February 10, 2012

Wausau Workshop?


Hi Sharon,

I want to officially inform you that I am trying to arrange some workshops in the Wausau area.  I recently held two one-day workshops in Woodruff that were quite successful (according to my students).  Three artists from the Wausau area (Sharon Feathers, Cindy Markowski and Carol Hettinga) attended and we discussed what would have to happen to allow me to come down there—and it’s very do-able.  Please alert your membership that this is in the works and I hope will happen sooner than later.  Audry Wilde of WVAA has also been informed (per Sharon Feather’s suggestion) and hopefully between the two organizations we can make this happen.  Here’s what I sent Audry:

I would need 8-12 students and a location that has:
  • Good light
  • Restrooms
  • Good parking
  • No stairs would be nice
  • A kitchen would also be a plus

Here’s a list of potential workshop offerings:
  • Digital Photography
  • Preparing Digital Photos of your work for shows
  • Composition
  • Values
  • Shape Making
  • Edges
  • Color
  • Color Mixing
  • Portrait Drawing
  • Portrait Painting
  • Plein Air Painting
  • Drawing I
  • Drawing II
  • Oil Painting I
  • Oil Painting II
  • Landscape Painting
  • Let Fix One You’re Stuck On 

What do you think?

Regards,
David
David Kapszukiewicz
Fine Artist
W5776 Goldfinch Lane
Tomahawk, WI 54487
920-213-0090
dave@kapsfineart.com
www.kapsfineart.com 

No comments: