Monday, April 30, 2012

Walls of Wittenbeg


Hello:

My name is Susan Hanson and I'm a member of the Walls of Wittenberg, Inc., a non-profit arts organization based in Wittenberg. I've been trying to contact your Life editor in hopes to run a press release with a few photos for our Spring art show, "Those Johnson Girls and All Their Horses", that opens on Saturday, April, 21 with a wine, beer and cheese gala.

We are featuring wonderful artwork focused on their passion for horses from a family of artists with roots in Tigerton. More information and details are attached in our press release. I've also attached a few photos that will give a taste of the work that will be on display.

Please let me know who to send this to in your Life department, or please forward along to the appropriate people.

You may contact me with any questions by email at sehanson@wittenbergnet.net or 715-253-2580.

I appreciate any support in helping us get the word out about this great art show.

Thank you,
Susan Hanson

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: