Sunday, September 16, 2012

The worst of news.....


Dear Fellow Artists:

September of 2012 will be my last month with the Wisconsin Visual Artists Guild. I will assist with the fundraiser in October, but will not be available for the October meeting. I'm afraid that other obligations in my life have consumed much of my time and energy and I cannot continue to take part in the responsibilities of the guild as I have in the past.

The WVAG members have been a terrific source of inspiration to me and I have been so very fortunate to call many of you my friends. The future might bring me a sane moment or two so that I might be able to continue my craft and show in upcoming shows, but for the immediate future, the WVAG needs someone to jump in and take up the position I have held. This includes, but is not limited to the following:

Monthly mailings
Mailings to new and existing members
Run the monthly meetings
Make the sales at the clinic on demand
Wrangle the file box

You may reach me at 715-297-0858 or email me at chandralyn@gmail.com should you have any questions for me.

God bless.

Sincerely,
Chandra Witter






No comments: