Wednesday, January 30, 2008

A New Blog !!

I thought it would be a great way to keep up to date with the Guilds activities and who is doing what at the Guild.
I'd like to keep this an ongoing site with frequent updates, and be a clearing house for information for our group.  Something much more dynamic than a web site with the same images on it for an extended period of time.  Blog entries can be done in a matter of a few minutes and you can even subscribe to the RSS feed to be notified when there has been a new post!  I'm starting with some pretty basic info to get the ball rolling, but I would like to have it be whatever you want it to be.
Past issues with our e-mail listings being hijacked and used for intents other than what they were there for will keep a long list of e-mail .links being published for the time being.  But if you have a web site that you use for your work and want to link to it please let me know and I will get it on the site.
Other than that, as I said it will be on ongoing thing so let me know what you want on it and I'll do my best.

No comments: