Thursday, October 28, 2010

A sad day for the WVAG

The following text is a letter from ChandraLyn, as she has decided to resign from our Guild.


Hello, Fellow Artists!

This letter is to regretfully inform you that I will no longer be the Recording Secretary for the Guild. After thinking about our last guild meeting and all there is to do for the Long Shadows/Charity Art Show, and not having enough volunteers, I realized that I am overwhelmed with all I have going on in my life.
As far as the Charity Show goes, I feel there is really not enough time to do this right for Christmas time. I think it will be as successful or even more successful in the spring, for example.
I have enjoyed all of the years I have been involved with the guild and will miss all of you, but I hope to hear about all of you and your successes in the future.
Please consider holding the Recording Secretary position. It’s real easy! Best wishes to all of you and call or email me sometime.

ChandraLyn

Chandra Witter

Chandra, I sincerely thank you for all the time and effort that you have unselfishly given over the years. Good luck with school and your job. You deserve only the best. .......... Sincerely .... Sharon Dowis

No comments: