Sunday, May 1, 2011

Members web space now available!!

The FREE WVAG Member Webpage Template is now uploaded to our website. Member artists can choose from 4 different slide show templates.

For those who do not have their own website and would like their own webpage hosted on the WVAG website, please go here...

http://wvaguild.com/ArtistWebpageTemplate.html

After I design it for you, the link you can then put on business cards for your own webpage would be...

http://wvaguild.com/"YourArtistNameHere".html

Read through the page for more information on how to proceed. I am offering this FREE to all WVAG members.
However, if you would like the page to be customized in any way beyond the free options...
Or would like your own complete website designed by me (hosted elsewhere) I do charge a fee for it, but I will donate 10% of any fees associated with that back to the WVAG.
For more information, or to submit info and photos for inclusion on your own WVAG webpage, please e-mail me at...
markm@2ndnaturecreations.com

Thanks, Mark Mittlesteadt

No comments: